If this is the first time you’re hearing about the Rebase Show, well Rebase is the show for #ProfessionWithPurpose.
And, well, the purpose of this show is to equip you with the tools, the tips, stories, and the wisdom that’s going to help you create more success and more fulfillment in your career & in your life.
To be completely transparent, I’m super excited to be able to share this conversation with you that I had with Natalie Nixon PhD.
Natalie is an in-demand keynote speaker and the author of the award-winning book The Creativity Leap: Unleash Curiosity, Improvisation, and Intuition at Work.
She is President and Creativity Strategist at Figure Eight Thinking, which is a creativity and foresight strategy firm that advises leaders on how to achieve transformative business results.
Natalie has such a diverse and varied background, including areas like anthropology, fashion, academia, strategic design, management consulting, and it’s all tied around one common theme, which is creativity… and how creativity benefits us in the workplace as well as how it benefits companies.
Links & Resources
- What Big Medicine Can Learn From The Cheesecake Factory by Atul Gawande
- Get The Creativity Leap: Unleash Curiosity, Improvisation, and Intuition on Amazon
- Learn more about Natalie’s firm Figure 8 Thinking at figure8thinking.com
- Get Natalie’s free Wonder-Rigor Tip Sheet at https://bit.ly/wrtipsheet
- Love this episode? Leave a 5-star rating and review at RateThisPodcast.com/Rebase