Have you rated and reviewed the show yet? It’s like leaving us a tip, only it’s free! Go to https://ratethispodcast.com/rebase
This week on the podcast, you’ll get to hear a fun and wide-ranging conversation between me and someone who I honestly met completely by chance. He is the founder of marketing agency Parable Brand Stories Luke Frazier.
Luke and I met and hit it off almost immediately, and in hearing his story it started to become clear as to why.
Luke Frazier epitomizes a journey towards Profession With Purpose, as someone who has jumped around from industry to industry, checking out and trying/doing a number of different things, and then taking the lessons & realizations from his experiences and bringing them all together to recognize & take advantage of opportunities where others may only see obstacles.
Our conversation touches a wide range of topics, including
- The overwhelming power of expressing your personal story and your company’s story to connect with your ideal people
- How self-imposed pressure can lead you to achievements beyond what you ever thought possible
- The upsides AND the downsides of being humble
- Owning your expertise and experiences at all levels of professional development
I’m positive you’re going to enjoy and get a lot of great takeaways from this episode, and also be sure to connect with Luke Frazier & the Parable Brand Stories team and let him know you heard about him on the podcast!
Episode Links & Resources
- Parable Brand Stories website: https://parablestory.com
- Parable Brand Stories on Instagram: https://instagram.com/parablebrand
- Parable Brand Stories on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/parable-brand